Five Factor Personality Test
Thank you for your interest in this online personality test. This test is based on the Five Factor Model of personality. The Five Factor Model (also known as the "Big 5") is based on the idea that five main dimensions are necessary and sufficient for broadly describing human personality. However this test goes even deeper into personality and measures 12 unique personality traits.
The test items are on the following pages of this site. Once you have filled these in and submitted the test for scoring, you will receive your scores on these 12 dimensions and be provided with information about what they mean.
- All of the information you provide will be treated as confidential.
- All items on each page must be answered before continuing to the next page.
- Information about your identity will only be requested if you are entering the contest at the end of the test.
- Please answer the questions as honestly and accurately as possible.
- Please make sure you respond to all the items and do not leave any blanks (your test scores cannot be computed if you miss any out).
- It is assumed that you are taking the test purely for interest: you should never use the information given here for any serious "real life" purposes.
- You might occasionally see a message on the webpage that there has been an 'Internal Server Error'. If this happens, refreshing the page should fix things. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
- This website might change or go away entirely with no warning at any time. There are no current plans to take it down, but also no guarantee of its continued existence.
- Questions about your age, gender, etc. are for the purposes of detecting any items which might be biased or discriminatory.